Saturday 23 August 2014

I AM EXTREMELY SORRY! EXTREMELY!

YEAH ERMMMMMMMMMMMMM SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYY.............

So...... It's been eleven months... Erm............. Yeah...

But, butttttt!!! You may be happy to know that the top 100 Heroes and Villains lists will both come next month sometime. I really think you'll be enRAPTUREd by my list, I think you'll find it quite MARVELlous but I don't want us to FALLOUT if you think it's bad. Just a few clues as to who you think will be on there.
I've also decided to do a top 100 supporting characters list, on which we don't have to have main characters or heroes and villains because that's just bullshit!

Oh and please say you understood all of my shitty clues because they were pretty fucking obvious... Come on guys I even used caps!

No comments:

.publish-info{ display: none !important; }