Sunday 4 August 2013

Ooooooohhhhhhh We're Halfway There! Woaaaaahhhhhhhhh, Livin' on The Internet!

We Reached A Massive 500 Pageviews and I Slept Through It!!!!!

So yeah, thanks for all of the support guys, we reached 500 in my sleep, so technically, I can blog in my sleep... But back to business, we have over 500 pageviews, so thanks to you guys for getting me there. The bottom line, Top 100 ain't starting today... There is just no physical way I can do it without rushing a random villain out onto the blog, without any consideration as to who it is. Sorry guys...

But I might get a couple of really short posts out about some recent tech stuff, and tomorrow I'll be reviewing The Wolverine on the blog, so hopefully it won't be horrible. Also, this months favorites post should be out by the 7th, although it isn't really monthly anymore, it's more like every time I get bored of people trying to be philosophical by telling the world that they "don't care if I get picked on because of my quiff [that is even larger than the Media Intel Service writer's penis, impressively] because I want to be different!". Jog on son, jog on...

Anyway, I might get a post or two spat out before tomorrow so stay tuned...


No comments:

.publish-info{ display: none !important; }