Saturday 3 August 2013

The Google AdSense Decision

Google AdSense May or May Not Be Incorporated Into This Blog

I have a dream... A dream that one day, little black Wii's and little white Wii's can all be played multiplayer with friends... A dream where a YouTube channel can be created with a bit of hard work and money.

So, here is where my audience crumbles. I would like to create a YouTube channel but despite my two paper rounds, do not have enough money for a HDPVR 2, the consoles which I would like to use on this channel, money to buy some things to showcase. I don't spend much of my money, it all gets saved in my bank account, but somehow, I can't save enough. This is going to come out sounding as selfish as it possibly could, but I would like to have a little bit of money to kick off a decent enough YouTube channel with a group of friends. So I may or may not add AdSense as a means of getting a little more money. Please, don't hate me, and if you can, just click an ad... just click an ad... Wink Wink Nudge Nudge...

P.S. Not selling my TARDIS

Stay Tuned :P

No comments:

.publish-info{ display: none !important; }