Monday 5 August 2013

The Doctor of Twelvieness!

*SPOILER* If You Haven't Heard the Announcement, You May or May Not Want to Read

The new Doctor isn't exactly who I was hoping for (which was Daniel Radcliffe) and he wouldn't have been my second choice either, or third... I'm just hoping he does a good job. I know they want someone different to Matt Smith but I was hoping for someone similar... He was an amazing Doctor, and I was personally hoping for someone younger than the Doctor we got... I know that sounds a little harsh, but the younger Doctors like Matt Smith and David Tennant, who I personally think are funnier although I can't pretend I've watched every Doctor performing.

Matt Smith and David Tennant have to be my favourite Doctors however... they're funny, but can become very angry, and they have some awesome companions... Amy and Rory Williams, Rose Tyler, Martha Jones and Clara (Oswin) Oswald are some of the best characters to ever cross our screens in my opinion, but I still think I'd make a great companion... I have my own TARDIS and everything... We could go to Pandora... meet some blue people...

But now for anyone still reading, it's time for the reveal... unless you've already watched in which case what are you doing here.....................................................................................................................................

(Spoilers are after the break.........)

More sexy white strips!!! 


Peter Capaldi

So not as young as some others, but hopefully he'll be good... If not... Potter you better be number 13...


There's the announcement, Peter Capaldi is officially our new Doctor... Now all we have to wonder is, how does the Doctor escape his own timeline, or does he? And why does he have to regenerate? Probably used his 'screwdriver' on Clara and fell asleep... at which point she decided she wanted his ears to be smaller, and stabbed him in the chest... Not the first time that's happened... But I'm sure she got what she wanted... Of course she did... Of course she did...



Anyway guys, stay tuned, and again, sorry about the villains, this is going to take a hell of a long time... :P

No comments:

.publish-info{ display: none !important; }