Wednesday 3 April 2013

Favorites of the Month - March 2013, #2


I know it's April, but I completely forgot to do this earlier, so I'll just finish it off now!

Favorite Movie(s) of the Month

I haven't seen very many movies this month, at least not enough to be able to do a review about, I've only really seen Oz The Great and Powerful (I know, disappointing wasn't it). This movie didn't live up to it's potential, story wise, it was great, character wise, brilliant, setting wise, it completely followed all of Oz lore... but special effects wise, the fight scenes look like something a 3 year old does on Photoshop, and all of the special effects are just SHIT! Seriously, you may want to see it for the story, but don't see it if you're hoping for Disney's usual grand performance, they have tried to be cheap, they have one of the biggest budgets in the world and they have not utilized it. Also, don't take your kids, my friend who is 13 was scared of one of the witches. I loved this movie but they really should have gone all out on this, I thought they were going to start something good, like when they re-made Alice in Wonderland (which was amazing), but this just isn't going anywhere.It wasn't really a 'Favourite' movie, but who cares, it's an opinion. A good movie, which wasn't released this month but who cares, is Wreck-it Ralph which was truly amazing and actually, for a Disney movie which can't have any rudeness, hilarious.


Favorite Song of the Month

I know these are all boring columns, and this one will surely put the shit, in shit, but I'm just going to recommend a song to listen to. This was released on February 26th, but I don't give a shit, I'm still writing about it. It's Just Give Me a Reason by P!nk and featuring Nate Ruess, and I love it, highly recommend that you listen to this song! Just putting that out there!

 

Sorry it was crap, will try and improve, PLEASE COMMENT I'M LONELY! :P



No comments:

.publish-info{ display: none !important; }