Wednesday 3 April 2013

Bioshock Infinite - I've Either Figured it Out, Or Been Horribly Stupid!


THIS WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS! SMALL ARTICLE, WITH SPOILERS! IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPOILERS, LEAVE MY HOME!

If you want to hear my other little rant about something I figured out in Bioshock Infinite, it's in another article, but this is a short article about a recent breakthrough I made which many others have probably already made about the series, or I'm horribly wrong, which is most probable.

So, you know how everyone was confused about whether Booker really had saved his daughter (I didn't put her name because I couldn't be arsed to use italics) or whether he would continue saving her in an infinite cycle as the title of the game could hint at. However, if the Lutece s were unlatched from time-space, then surely they wouldn't go back and take Anna and therefore Booker wouldn't have had to go back and save her. Also, if Comstock is dead in all universes, Booker has nobody to give Elizabeth and won't have to save her or be baptized into Comstock. Plus I'm dearly hoping the bring the duo back for DLC, so if they are dead I swear to god, I will destroy you 2K Games!


No comments:

.publish-info{ display: none !important; }