Monday 13 May 2013

#I'm Back Bitches

Return of the King
Sorry for my long absence, I know you 175-or-so people who crave hearing from me so much have missed me... My blog being so unique, the same person never visits twice! Hey, I'm trying to be optimistic about the future of this blog but it just ain't panning out. So sorry I've been away... I seemingly forgot to give a shred of a shit about this blog 'cause I love it just so much. Okay, has anyone else fallen prey to the #HASHTAG craze... I can't fight my urge to write hashy things... #Brown... How hilarious am I! Please tell me I am not alone in falling for the craze but it does get addicting! I can't remember what font I wrote in before and if I had a specific font, all I remember is the thirteen space thing at the beginning of a paragraph and I'm pretty sure I scrapped that...
             So what's is going on my people, it's long time no see, how are you guys! C'mon talk to me... come on... you know you want to... I'm alone aren't I...
             While I've been gone I came up with a new title for myself... are you ready... The #Geek... I came up with that just there on the spot... it doesn't show in the name at all. I'm not one of those people who think that they can wear sunglasses put on a shirt and call themselves a Geek, no. I am a geek in the making, a newborn (actually I'd probably be pre-teen in geekiness by now). I'm not a hardcore full on geek who sits on a computer all day, but don't get me wrong I'm a Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings (and all surrounding topics of those aforementioned). I love a lot of things... Geeky things...
             Anyway, I need a nickname for fans... so what about "#Browns", hell I said it before and I said it again and I'm not gonna say it again in this post because that would be too mainstream. So I'm just letting you know, my little #Browns (I said it again, I'm a rebel)... that.. I'm Back Bitches... James Drinkald 2.0 (No added sugar, batteries not included). Let the posting begin... tomorrow because right now I'm hungry.

             Bye #Browns
           

No comments:

.publish-info{ display: none !important; }