Wednesday 29 May 2013

The Simpsons and More Harry Potter Coming to Universal Studios Orlando

Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why!

Why does the world hate me so much! I live in England for big bang's sake and you don't see me travelling to DisneyWorld every year... why? There is no DisneyWorld in the UK. It's all Florida, California (Disney Land), Paris (EuroDisney), and crap like that! Sure, i'd much rather go to Florida and experience it, because there is a small factor that would interfere with an English DisneyWorld's sales... the sky above England is the biggest knob-head the world has ever seen. It hates us... despises us...
             But on the bright side for all you lucky Americans and rich people, be expecting some fireworks through your door anytime soon. Oh, but you won't be there, 'cause you'll be off to DisneyWorld and Universal! The reason I have gathered you here today however, is not to threaten you and blackmail you with your internet history, but to inform you of the new expansion to Universal Studios Orlando which I won't be visiting for about 100 years. The Simpsons! I would love to go, so just send me a few billion dollars through the mail, with your name in neat little print, and I will 'delete' your internet history...
             The Simpsons! Why does the world taunt me! I have a fucking TARDIS I will find the Daleks bitch,  and bring them back! I swear if you open a Doctor Who park I will be there to kill you... those lies don't hold together very well. Shit. But it's not fair, they taunt me with their stupid concept art...



















Look at it, I think I might cry! Like seriously i'm pretty sure there is a new Bridget Jones coming out i'm getting all emotional. But look at it they have Lard Lad and Moe's Tavern and everything and it makes me sick! And to think that I watched the video! What more do they expect!
             Last time (the first time) I visited, I didn't actually ride The Simpson's Ride, just noticed it queuing for the Men in Black attraction, which is awesome. But from what I have heard, they are expanding on the attraction to build the huge replica of Springfield, the iconic settlement for our yellow-skinned friends. Of course, the rip-off division of Universal is always thinking of ways to bring in money, and adding about a billion attractions is one way. I didn't say I wasn't going to shove my money in their faces and go there, but I just wanted to express my fury at the rip-off division for making this beautiful set of attractions. I sound a little bipolar don't I?
             Well, I doubt I will be visiting this for about 20 years but, if you have the money... give it to me! Do not go to the park, give your money to me and I won't even consider letting you live (just imagine Dobby, grinning like Herbert the Pervert and wearing a Sherlock Holmes costume just like the one in the series Sherlock... Scared yet :)   .
               Anyway, the park is scheduled to open this summer, and will feature iconic Springfield locations, such as Krusty Burger, The Android's Dungeon, Duff Brewery, and the Kwik-E-Mart. I'm slowly cutting myself while reading this and realizing that the world is just torturing me on the spot. Hooray! Well while I slowly die from my wounds, here is a small video from the announcement of the park...

And, in other Universal news, the universe is going to explode because I'm not happy. Also, Harry Potter is making another appearance in Universal Studios, but that's unimportant... watch I'm gonna have death threats in the morning. I'm kidding, and I know you don't joke about that, but Diagon Alley is coming to Universal Florida! However, instead of it being in the Islands of Adventure, it will be in the main park, with a moving, rideable, awesome Hogwarts Express travelling between the two Harry Potter parks! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
             It has not been announced how the train will work, as surely there will be people who have only paid for one park but want to go on a round trip just to experience it, so how will tickets work? That hasn't been revealed yet, as they are probably still working on dat shit, but here... is concept art... I spy a Knight Bus...

Gringotts Bank will serve as the enormous centerpiece, with an attraction supposedly in the works, like I guessed last year upon my first trip to Universal Studios. Yay! Wonder what it could be (sarcasm)!? Obviously, it will be riding the carts in case you didn't get that. This park is supposed to open in summer 2014, so be patient, like my good self.


IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
We have almost reached 300 pageviews so keep 'em coming guys!



No comments:

.publish-info{ display: none !important; }