Wednesday 22 May 2013

Numbers Usually Go Up Right? - Xbox One

Sony In Office With Fingers Up Their Asses

It must have come as a shock to Sony when Microsoft, their rivals, who they thought had filled the waste paper basket one too many times, suddenly bounce back with their upcoming console. Ahh, the joys of the Xbox One... wait, Xbox One... We go from Xbox, to Xbox 360, to Xbox One? What the actual fuck? But I do think Xbox One sounds better, especially as a word instead of a number... that sounds so weird.
             The new console is reported to do everything. Bullshit. Nothing does everything. That is absolute bull-shit. B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T. It does not do everything. It does a couple of things, that's all. God Microsoft get your facts right... but going along with the expression, is everything what the crowd (us) wants? Do we want a console which can do everything we purchased our $1000 computers for, what if all we want to do is game? It's taking the fun out of money spending! So are you wondering what genius design they came up with... they went with rape the fuck out of the PS2 design and take it and spray it all over our new console until it reeks of Sony... and Sony smells of fish. Okay, so it doesn't look so much like a PS2 but please tell me you can see where I am coming from...
             Now, before you complain, I know this is one of the most common argument topics on the internet, but I've just created a group on Google Groups, which has a forum, called Geek Forums and Discussions. Go there to argue about what is better, PS3 or Xbox, and just any general crap posted really. It is the official forum of this blog, and will be superly fantasically adventurously timey awesome.
             So, this new console can play videogames, movies, TV, DVDs and Blu-Rays, read your heartbeat, recognize your face and voice, play music, browse the internet, make Skype and conference calls and, in the split screen Snap Mode, do both of those things at once! Let me tell you, fighting over the TV remote will be a lot easier for me knowing that as soon as my sister gets her TV show I just scream "Switch Off" and the whole thing goes to bollocks.
             I would quite like a console like this to be honest, but I would still want to have a smartphone or computer just to feel natural. This will be something I seriously consider buying however. So, go over to the Forums to witness awesomeness while I go walk my dog and buy butter :P   . But first, photos and videos!





Stay tuned :P

           

No comments:

.publish-info{ display: none !important; }