Friday 24 May 2013

Coldplay... Oh you! A Comic... For Me!

Mylo Xyloto Comic Books and "Hurts Like Heaven" Graphic Video

God Coldplay, you guys just love me too much, I'm being totally serious. You didn't have to make me comic books! And a video clearly dedicated to my colorful way of life! You guys are the best, you didn't have to, although I did design Chris Martin's piano and everything.
             Why didn't anyone tell me Coldplay had released a little graphic novel-y video for Hurts Like Heaven or that there were goddamn COMIC BOOKS about Mylo Xyloto! Honestly it's just the best! By far Coldplay's best video; although not their best song. The song is still a hit, but I was just sitting here reading the comic and drooling and thinking why is it so awesome! In case you haven't seen the video, here it is...


Pure Colorful Awesomeness! Am I right, or am I wrong? Probably the first one I'd say... So I was sitting in my little underground hovel bathing in my own excrement, when a thought hit me, this should be a comic book series! So I contacted Coldplay and here we are! Voila! Nope, I just used my thinking powers to Google 'Mylo Xyloto comic' and called myself a genius. It wasn't even that hard, I just watched the video to the end and saw the little credits :D #cheating.
             But I must own these comic books, there is a series of six available on iTunes, the first is £0.49 and the rest are £1.49. Did someone say 'borrow parents credit card'? Probably, there are seven billion people I imagine someone did at some point in life. Just wanted to show you the #color in life!

Stay tuned for more #color!

No comments:

.publish-info{ display: none !important; }