Friday 29 March 2013

Easy To Anticipate - Disney/Star Wars Products

Don't act surprised, we all knew this was coming, Disney were always going to milk the shit out of Star Wars once they had the rights, and my guess is this is just the start. I bet there all regretting the company being directed towards kids, because we all know that they are bursting for the chance to make Pinocchio Dildo's. Well I'm just glad that Disney don't have DC Comics, because I like being Batman as it is, and I'm sure Joker will take me a lot more seriously wearing fucking Mouse Ears. I will seriously consider buying these toys, because I'm a big fan of Disney and Star Wars, and all I've ever wanted is to watch (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Mickey Mouse chop Donald Duck in half because Donald just killed Goofy with his double bladed lightsaber. Well, let me tell you, a double bladed lightsaber may work well on Goofy, but in the bedroom, they run away from men with that kind of thing and you should probably see a doctor.

Here are some more pictures of the toys (not that kind of toy you sick minded freak!)...

Stay Tuned for more random shit! :P




No comments:

.publish-info{ display: none !important; }