Wednesday 27 March 2013

The Birth of M.I.13

The Media Intel Service (M.I.S) #Post 1

As many of you don't know (because I have literally just made the damn blog) it is M.I.S' first post, which means I should probably tell you all (or you very few... in fact I don't think anyone is there which is a shame) the basics of this blog.
             1) On each paragraph I will be making an indent of 13 spaces because A) Thirteen is my lucky number, B) Because I can, and C) I'd love to be hacked and if you hack me, be sure to put thirteen spaces at each paragraph so nobody notices that it isn't me, fuck it, here's my password (I kid of course). I don't know why that is important information but maybe one day someone will put a gun to your head and ask you that information, so, your welcome...
             2) The blog has two names, see if you can guess where I got the name, The Media Intel Service (Intel means intelligence, and if you would like a short version it would be M.I.S) or M.I.13 (Media Intelligence Thirteen).
             3) *Just dropped phone on keyboard* There is only lonely me (hey that rhymes) writing on this blog, but hopefully more members will be accumulated over time. If you're interested in media such as Music, Videogaming, Movies, Books, Comic Books, Internet stuff and generally geeky things... then you will hate this blog because all we talk about is tea and hairless pandas. Just kidding... it's hairless lions (serious face).
             4) I just got an email about tickets to see a random Icelandic band who I have never heard of from See Tickets (you're welcome for that free advertising See Tickets, I'm sure you'll love to hear from the many readers I'm lacking).
             5) Posts will be about almost anything and there will hopefully be multiple posts a day. 
             6) I'm Batman! And you're not!
             7) GONE should have a movie! Because it is awesome!
             8) Technically all females are Iron Man (I know that sentence screws with all logic because the last word is MAN) but my friend Ellie brought me to realize this because... Fe = Iron (Periodic Table) and Male = Man. Therefore, we can draw from this the conclusion that all females are Iron Man.
             9) I am currently searching and trying to pinpoint the location of Yamatai (Google it), this island was not just created for the Tomb Raider reboot, it was part of Japan. I am searching for this because I want to be a Spy/Adventurer/Tomb Raider/Archaeologist/McDonald's Worker/Batman.
             10) I absolutely love The Walking Dead so if you don't you will be shot... and not with a hugging gun (anyone get that crappy reference to an amazing movie there)!
             11) Thumbs up for North East Live, anyone who is going to see this give a comment (if you can because I haven't even checked the features of this blog I'm just spitting out a post).
             12) We are not responsible for any Cars blown up, Justin Bieber songs you want to rip your head off because of, pinatas that wont die, hairless pictures of pandas (just kidding... lions), murderous people who wish to kill you for not loving The Walking Dead (and a full list of terms which will be available soon).
             13) On the other hand we are extremely responsible for any epicness or awesomeness you experience while on this blog, anything you love, Time Machines (we are just real assholes so we didn't bring it back for you guys to have), and a bunch of other awesome things which a full list of will soon be available.












HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BLOG, FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS IF THAT FEATURE IS AVAILABLE... :'( I CAN HANDLE IT... FEEDBACK BOTH GOOD AND BAD IS WELCOME... STAY HERE FOR MORE POSTS :D    

No comments:

.publish-info{ display: none !important; }