Friday 29 March 2013

Pokemon - Adoracute Just Became A Word

You may have seen these elsewhere, but adorableness is the one thing I can't resist (Oh and also pictures of hairless lions, Bieber jokes, The Walking Dead... this could go on for a while). So I thought I'd share these with you and you'd die because of the awesomazing word I created, adoracute (I love how there's no red squiggly line beneath it). But no, don't die, because there's pictures... DIE AFTER THE PICTURES! If you die before looking at these pictures, then you love Justin Bieber with all your heart... [Everyone on the planet stops dying]... thought so! Comment on your favorite...




























Eevee is one of my favorite Pokemon, and here she is as her latest evolution, Sylveon. (Sorry I automatically say she)!





I had full permission to use these! Not! So I apologize to Itsbirdy if I shouldn't have used these, but lets not add anything else of his so we avoid more trouble...


Oh well! Here's a link to his amazing Instagram page, enjoy! http://instagram.com/itsbirdy

Stay Tuned :P

No comments:

.publish-info{ display: none !important; }